Welcome to Fun Places & Things Directory online Media Kit. Please select Media Kit in the toolbar to view rates, audience, specs and more.
Why Fun Places & Things In-Home Guide For Your Marketing Efforts?
Your ads is seen by thousands of fresh, new home buyers each and every month and over 35,000 different families every year. As a source of Fun things to do, our print edition is kept by homeowners as a reference tool for months.
DIRECT MAIL IS DEAD, RIGHT? … WRONG!
Every day your competitors are using direct mail along with digital marketing to gain new business. Direct mail is also very effective when used properly and provide certain benefits to an advertiser. These benefits include:
- Direct Mail is highly targeted to a specific audience
- Direct Mail can be personalized with their name and other details
- Direct Mail is tangible and can be held by the reader.
Direct Mail becomes familiar to the reader
- Direct Mail is versatile and can be used in various shapes, sizes,& colors
- Direct Mail is measurable and can track results
- Direct Mail is cost effective when done right
- Direct Mail is used to support other marketing efforts
- Direct Mail has a proven track record of success when done right
When you strategically use direct mail in combination with digital marketing, you can drive more traffic to your business than just digital marketing alone. Did you know according to Google Analytics and other sources that….
- YouTube.com reaches more 18-49 year old than any single broadcast or TV channel
- That 89% of searches are derived from direct incremental clicks, which is paid advertising leading them to your website
- More than 1/2 of the trillion searches performed on Google each year is from a mobile phone or tablet
- After receiving direct mail from a brand their interested, more than 44% will visit the brand’s website and 34% will conduct an online search
- 62% of Americans still enjoy checking their mailbox daily for mail
- 72% of Americans prefer direct mail as their favorite form of communication
- Direct mail is sticky, over 25% of recipients will keep a piece of direct mail in a brand their interested for future reference
SOME STATISTICS FROM 2017 REGARDING DIRECT MAIL :
- Direct mail household response rate is 5.1% (compared to .6% email, .6% paid search, .2% online display, .4% social media). This is the highest response rate the DMA has ever reported, since coming out with the Response Rate Report in 2003.1
- Direct mail median household return on investment is 29% (compared to 124% email, 23% paid search, 16% online display, 30% social media).1
- At 6.6%, oversized envelopes have the greatest household response rates over other mediums (followed by postcards at 5.7% and letter-sized envelopes at 4.3%).1
- At 37%, oversized envelopes have the greatest household return on investment over other mediums (followed by postcards and letter-sized envelopes at 29%).1
- The response rate for direct mail among people aged 18-21 years old is 12.4%.1
- The top response rate tracking methods are online tracking such as PURLs (61%), call center or telephone (53%), and code or coupon (42%).1
- For every $167 spent of direct mail in the US, marketers sell $2095 in goods.2
- Adding a person’s name and full color in the direct mail can increase response by 135%.3
- Adding a person’s name, full color and more sophisticated database information can increase the response rate by up to 500% vs not doing any of these things.3
- Targeting customers on a 1:1 level increases response rates up to 50% or more.4
- The average person receives more than 2900 marketing messages a day.5
- It can take up to 18-20 touch points to reach a customer for the first time.6
- The average number of mediums used by marketers is 3.4% (up from 2.7% in last year’s study).1
- Only 11% of marketers are just using one medium.1
- Single media users are most likely to use email (54%) or direct mail (22%).1
- 90% visit website first before calling.7
- 96% leave without making a purchase.8
- Direct mail with digital ads yield 28% higher conversion rate.9
- Marketing campaigns that used direct mail and 1 or more digital media experienced 118% lift in response rate compared to using direct mail only.10
- Website visitors who are retargeted are 70% more likely to convert.11
- 26% of customers will return to a site through retargeting.12
- Most customers head straight to the web to learn more about the product online, rather than calling to speak to a sales representative about the product directly.
6. How to Kickstart Your Next Omnichannel Marketing Campaign https://compu-mail.com/blog/2017/03/06/kickstart-omnichannel-marketing-campaign/
7. How to Transform Your Website Into a Marketing Powerhouse for a Mobile World http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ernesto-sosa/how-to-transform-your-website-into-a-marketing-powerhouse-for-a-mobile-world_b_9141792.html
8. Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com/
12. Retargeting: The 10 Stats you Probably Didnt Know http://blog.wishpond.com/post/85825723836/retargeting-the-10-stats-you-probably-didnt-know
15. USPS Household Diary Study https://www.usps.com/
16. Above the Fold Magazine http://www.abovethefoldmag.com/?q=article/40-40-20-rule-marketing
17. Forrester Global State Of Strategic Planning https://go.forrester.com/
Let Focus Enterprises help you expand your sales through strategic organization and marketing solutions, proprietary print publications and business development.
Call us at (386) 259-0622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation and a custom approach to growth.